Friday, June 1, 2018

Refresh



Ah!! It has been a long  time, my dear friend.  I miss you so much.  I miss those times when you just listen to my unending woes and brags.  I miss those times when you kiss my face and touch my hair with gentleness. I miss the quiet music you  sing to me and how it keeps my heart calm.  I am so glad to be with you again.
O sun and sky, you are forever the beauty that illuminates the breathtaking panorama before me. You complete the warmth my friends make me feel.
O look at the white fluffiness I love so much. The fluffiness that seems to give bounce to my thoughts and spirit!  If only  I can jump up and down in the unending shapes of your white fluffiness.  I wish I can hug you!
What is really beyond the vast blue sky? The mystery of the horizon gives me unending hope-as far as my eyes can see.   And meeting
of the vast sky in the horizon with the azure stillness. There is life beyond. There is heartbeat. There is beauty.
O wind and sea, my heart is at peace again.  My mind is calm.  The lapping sound against the giant rocks fill my being with great thankfulness to be alive.  The gentle rhythm rocks my soul to peace.
O, my gentle breeze.  O, friend who touches my skin with such gentleness and warmth.  Thank God for you! You let the leaves dance in thanks for their Creator. 
Let my spirit dance with you.  Let me sing praises as gentle as the sea breeze.
Ah, 'tis good to touch base.  Genesis.



No comments:

Post a Comment